SCR power regulators are used in the constant temperature and humidity systems of leading electronic product manufacturers, which can minimize temperature error, and there is no need to worry about long-term starting using traditional electromagnetic switches, which raises doubts about the reduction of the useful life. Power regulating thyristors have replaced traditional electromagnetic switches in high power processes.
The modulation of the power through its electronic card with 4-20mA input, allows high load heaters to increase or decrease their power according to the requirements of the process to which they are exposed. The modulation of its power also allows to save energy by using only what the process require.
• Main supply voltage: AC 220V 380 ~ 480V ± 10%.
• Auxiliary voltage: AC 220V ± 15% 50 / 60Hz.
• Rated current: 25A 35A 50A 60A 80A 100A 125A 160A 180A 200A 225A 250A 300A 350A 400A 600A 750A.
• Working frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz.
• Output method: proportional output.
• Zero input control signal: 4-20 mA, 1-5 V, 0-10 V, 2-10 V.
• Phase input control signal: 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, 0-10V, 2-10V, 8 seconds slow start.
• Output voltage range: 0 ~ 100%.
• Operating environment: -10 ° C ~ 50 ° C humidity below 90% RH.